Saturday, September 14, 2013

Nickelodeon Star Ariana Grande Announces She's Working On Her Second Album; Hopes To Release New LP In February 2014

MTV News UK is reporting in the following article that Nickelodeon Star Ariana Grande has announced that she is already working on her second album and hopes to release it in February 2014 - just one week after Ariana released her debut album, "Yours Truly"!

The singer revealed her plans after "Yours Truly" topped the US Billboard 200 and reached No.7 in the UK album charts.

The Nickelodeon actress, who plays Cat Valentine in the hit Nick original sitcoms "Victorious" and "Sam & Cat", told Rolling Stone magazine that she already has a few songs in mind for the new album. Grande revealed: "I've started working on it. I've come up with a few, two songs already that I want on it." However, the 20-year-old has tipped that her new LP will be different from her highly successful debut, stating she's keen to experiment. The "Baby I" hitmaker explained: "It's an album that I want to do a little bit different. I don't want it to sound like an extension of Yours Truly. I want it to sound like an evolution.



"I want to explore more sounds and experiment a little bit. I have a bunch of ideas I'm very excited about and a lot of stuff."

Ariana is currently on vocal rest after suffering a hemorrhaged vocal chord. Ariana today (Friday 13th September 2013) posted a special video on Instagram to thank her fans for their support and concern but shared "My voice is healthy". Get well soon, Ariana!

Ariana and her Nickelodeon co-star Jennette McCurdy, who plays Sam Puckett on "Sam & Cat", will be travelling to London, UK in October to host a very special Orange Carpet Premiere screening of the very first episode of their brand new original Nick comedy series to celebrate the UK launch of "Sam & Cat" on Monday 14th October 2013! British and Irish NickHeads, Arianator and McCurdians can enter Nick UK's exclusive competition to win tickets to the special event at Cineworld London at The O2 in Greenwich, South East London, UK on Saturday 12th October 2013 here on Nick.co.uk!:
Ariana Grande Teases New LP For Next February

Victorious star says she's already got two tracks for her next album...

Ariana Grande has announced that she is working on her second album and hopes to unleash it next February - just one week after releasing her debut.

The singer revealed her plans after Yours Truly topped the US Billboard 200 and reached No.7 in the UK album charts.

The Nickelodeon actress, who played Cat Valentine in hit show Victorious, told Rolling Stone magazine that she already has a few songs in mind for the new album.

Grande revealed: "I've started working on it. I've come up with a few, two songs already that I want on it.”

However, the 20-year-old has tipped that her new LP will be different from her highly successful debut, stating she's keen to experiment.

The Baby I hitmaker explained: "It's an album that I want to do a little bit different. I don't want it to sound like an extension of Yours Truly. I want it to sound like an evolution.



"I want to explore more sounds and experiment a little bit. I have a bunch of ideas I'm very excited about and a lot of stuff."

Ariana is currently on vocal rest after suffering a hemorrhaged vocal chord.

Watch MTV News on the hour every hour on MTV - Sky Channel 126 and Virgin Channel 134

Follow NickALive! on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, via RSS, on Instagram, and/or Facebook for the latest Nickelodeon Star News!