Friday, July 06, 2012

Nickelodeon Star And "iCarly" Actress Jennette McCurdy Discusses The Final Episodes Of The Hit Nickelodeon Show "iCarly" And About Her Brand New Nickelodeon Show

The USA teenage style magazine "Teen Vogue" recently talked to Nickelodeon Star and "iCarly" actress Jennette McCurdy about the end of the hit Nickelodeon sitcom "iCarly" and about her brand new Nickelodeon Show, which will be created by hit Nickelodeon TV show creator Dan Schneider, the creator of the hit Nickelodeon shows "ICarly", "Victorious", "Drake & Josh", "The Amanda Show", and "Zoey 101", which Jennette McCurdy will film the pilot for in August 2012.

From Teen Vogue:
actress jennette mccurdy on the end of icarly and her new nickelodeon show

the 20-year-old actress reveals how she feels about saying goodbye to best friend miranda cosgrove and what it's like to work with emma stone.

What can we expect from the final episodes of iCarly?

"We have a crossover episode with Jimmy Fallon where the iCarly cast goes to New York to be on his show. It's probably one of my favorite episodes ever. We have an episode where Emma Stone makes an appearance -- she plays a mega iCarly fan and is so funny. Our final episode has a good closer for the iCarly fans that have been with us from the beginning. There will be some questions answered and tears shed!"

What else have you been working on?

"I actually have a new show that I'm starring in. I'm taping the pilot in August, and it's run and created the creator of iCarly, Drake & Josh, and Zoey 101 — all the great Nickelodeon shows of the past decade!"

What music are you currently listening to?

"I'm super late to the game with Katy Perry. Miranda Cosgrove has been like, 'You've got to listen to Katy Perry,' so finally I downloaded her albums, and I'm enamored with her. I listen to every single song. I'm looking up tour dates of when I can go see her."

You've grown up with your iCarly castmates. How does it feel to say goodbye?

"We've spent every single day of the past five years together. Miranda's my best friend—she's such a sweetheart, and there's nobody funnier than her. I'm very sad to see this experience coming to an end, but I know that I'll still see her all the time."
You can read Teen Vogue's full interview with Nickelodeon and "iCarly" star Jennette McCurdy here on the official "Teen Vogue" website, TeenVogue.com. In the interview, Jennette McCurdy talks about which good books she is reading at the moment, and about her philanthropic work for St. Jude Children's Hospital.