Thursday, January 19, 2012

Nickelodeon And "iCarly" Star Miranda Cosgrove Reveals Her Plans To Go To College

From Digital Spy:
'iCarly' star Miranda Cosgrove: 'I'm going to college'

Miranda Cosgrove says she is planning to go to college on the west coast.

© WENN / FayesVision

Miranda Cosgrove has revealed that she is planning to go to university this year.

The iCarly actress told Access Hollywood Live that her parents are encouraging her to pick a college on the west coast of the US.

"I got into NYU and USC and I've been trying to figure out which one to go to because I deferred for a year since I'm doing my show, so now it's really getting down to the point where I have to make the decision," she said.

"My dad loves USC because he went there and my parents don't really want me to go to New York, but I love New York."

Cosgrove also commented that she plans to fully immerse herself in the college lifestyle by living on-campus at whichever university she chooses.

The star said: "I want the dorm life… and I want a random roommate - that's half the fun, right?"

Cosgrove recently praised iCarly guest star Michelle Obama for her "great comic timing".

iCarly airs on Nickelodeon.

Watch Miranda Cosgrove discuss her college aspirations below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your say by leaving a comment below! NickALive! welcomes friendly and respectful comments. Please familiarize with the blog's Comment Policy before commenting. All new comments are moderated and won't appear straight away.